Thursday 1 July 2010

Happy Canada Day!

It was a holiday alright, but we were working today. Chera (Local Color) was kind enough to give me a ride to work this afternoon. And behind her, is Kathryn (Showbiz Management) with her tongue out. Hey, Lila (Local Color) and I were on set together! Today marked the first booking I received through Showbiz Management. Jill (Showbiz Management) and Chera (Local Color)... My ear totally suctioned Olivani's (LJR Talent Inc.) head when we took this shot. LOL! Lila (Local Color) actually arrived with Crystal (Local Color). Before I realized it was them, I thought to myself, "That voice sounds familiar." ;) It's always a hoot working with our wrangler, Sarah. She always brings a smile to my face. Lila (Local Color) in her second change. I (Showbiz Management) thought my belt buckle was going to pose a problem with the wardrobe department, but then Helena said, "Just cover it with your hand." LOL! Chera's (Local Color) sash matched my shirt! Danielle (Local Color) and I (Showbiz Management) matched too. This girl plays ice hockey and she's a goalie! Helena was in charge of dressing us up. It's good to be working with her again. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Approx. 30 Background. Length of Call: 7 3/4 hours. Yesterday, Chera (Local Color) applied for a practicum that's taking place in Uganda next year. This morning, she found out she got it! Looks like she'll be leaving us in April for 2 1/2 months. Congratulations Chera, you deserve it!!!

No comments: