Wednesday 7 July 2010

Bikes & Sand

Just in case you can't make out who's in this photo, I'll let you know. It's Section Leader: Colin! I met-up with him this afternoon to go over a scene he was auditioning for. When I left Colin, I met-up with Lila for a bike ride and that's when we bumped into Elizabeth! The funny thing is that Elizabeth booked a recurring role in the new Steven Seagal series being shot here and which is the same production Colin was auditioning for. We walked Elizabeth to her home, then began our bike ride through False Creek. That's when I spotted a PBO! "Let's chill for a bit, Lila." I liked the bottoms she was wearing! Seagulls at the pond... The weather was beautiful again! We continued on to English Bay where we waited for Rohanna to arrive. PBOs! We rode around Stanley Park's seawall until we reached Third Beach. "Has anybody seen my phone?" There's that 'Girl in a Wetsuit' again! I see the boat, but where's the lifeguard? Oh, there he is! This is how we roll. When I left the beach, I went by Coo Coo Coffee to wish Mike, "Happy Birthday!" He just turned 40! Then I met-up with Angela on the Drive! She invited me to hang-out with her and her friend, Melinda. We all grabbed dinner at Belgian Fries. Apparently, because I blogged their Poutine, Angela's been craving it ever since! :)

No comments: