Thursday 22 July 2010

Hiking the BCMC

Here's Angela! She invited me to hike up the BCMC Trail with her and Eric this evening. We made it to the top of Grouse Mountain in just under 90 minutes. Even with overcast, the view is still impressive from atop. "Hey man, what are you guys doing?!?" LOL! I joined them for the photo. Just a few more shots of Angela and Eric with the view below. Is she flexing or is she about to punch me? Nice one, Eric! I just wanted to get the Hell out of here because of all the mosquitoes swarming around us. This bear took a liking to Angela. He was a little different towards me. The lights of Vancouver...
When we arrived at the base, we visited the Wolf Habitat.
We got lucky tonight. We saw 3 of them! This one came for a closer look. Angela and I dropped by Milestones after our hike because we were so hungry. We shared their Wicked Kobe Classic Beef Sliders and their Grilled Sweet Soy Salmon.

No comments: