Saturday 31 July 2010

Hangin' with the Carsons

Here's Penny the Italian Greyhound! And this is Poppy, the newest addition! She's a little timid and shy compared to Penny. So this is how you keep Penny to stay still, by rubbing her belly. Alesha got her to jump-up high. Here's Krista preparing the Mashed Potatoes! She and Matthew invited Alesha and me over for a barbecue. They grilled us Rib Eyes, my favourite! Big thanks to them for having us over!!! When we were done eating, we watched a movie. Penny and Poppy found solace on the sofa behind Alesha. Key Lime Pie and a Grilled Peach for dessert! Awww, Alesha's got a new friend. Later in the evening, I went down to English Bay with Matthew and Krista to watch the fireworks finale. Alesha didn't bother coming along because she had already seen a performance and didn't want to go home late. Getting on transit after the show, truly is a hassle. Once again, Steve and Sabine invited people over to their apartment, so we could enjoy the view from their balcony. Merci beaucoup!!! Let the show begin! I was able to get better photos this time. I fooled around with my camera's shutter settings. The results in my opinion were an improvement. I just kept it on 'auto' settings the last time. We loved it when the big ones exploded because you could totally feel it! It's awesome when they fill the sky with light. Every time I see two blow-up like this, I think of boobs. The end was too hard to photograph. It was as if the sky got filled with gold dust! Taking the Skytrain back home... Hangin' with the Carsons is fun!!!

No comments: