Tuesday 6 July 2010

Lunch, Sun, and Eclipse

"Hurry-up Honey, my allergy!" she said. LOL! On the way to lunch, the MOMMIETRON and I passed by this house with beautiful flowers in their front yard! I've been having cravings for Schnitzel lately, so when the MOMMIETRON asked me where I wanted to go for lunch, I answered, "Deutsches Haus!" Awww... She took me out for a belated birthday celebration because she was out of town. Time to get my fix! Since she's a vegetarian, she ordered a side of Fries. LOL! I love this girl so much! She's simply the best! It didn't take much for our server to sell us on their Apple Strudel. It sounded great, but it tasted awesome! Gratitude MOMMIETRON!!! After lunch, I met-up with Popa Fett at the beach. There wasn't a cloud in the sky! Hey, they've got a 'Girl in a Wetsuit' here?!? I think it just moved! We had such an awesome day at the beach! But it was time for Lila, Rohanna, and I to leave. :( Our day didn't end yet though, we watched "Eclipse" tonight! I was actually pleasantly surprised because it wasn't as cheesy as the first two films of the saga. After watching it, I realized it would be awesome to go out with a werewolf because you'd have a partner and a dog at the same time!

No comments: