Thursday 8 July 2010

From Queen E to Jagerhof

I met-up with Alesha this afternoon, so I could show her Queen Elizabeth Park. Alesha by the waterfall... I stepped away, so she could do her own little photo shoot. Honestly, I was a little disappointed at the look of the garden. It doesn't look as lush or as vibrant as I remembered. Probably has something to do with funding. They should ask the Queen for a handout. ;) Alesha and the dull garden... I think she was starting to melt from the heat. We went for quite the long walk up Cambie Street and ended-up at the Olympic Village. They've got a little park here. Crossing the bridge... Hey, a unicycle! Alesha needed to cool-off, so she dipped her feet into the water. Then I introduced her to the big birds. "Pretty bird... Pretty, pretty, bird..." We finally got our gelato at Mario's Gelati! Thanks Alesha!!! On our way to Jagerhof, we bumped into another Aussie, Sommer! She's the one I met at Pauline's birthday a couple of weeks ago. Schnitzel!!! Alesha got the lunch size, but I got the dinner version. Look how big it is! So far, Jagerhof is the best in town when it comes to this dish! I just love it here!!!

No comments: