Friday 16 July 2010

Chillin' in Yaletown

Ah yes, the sights of Yaletown's David Lam Park. Looks like we've got a PBO on a bike here. And a couple of PBOs tanning! This dog was a babe hound. He knew exactly where to go when he got loose. ;) Elizabeth and I got here first and waited for Kelvin to arrive. Looks like they were doing a photo shoot. Kelvin finally arrived. We all read a couple of scenes together as we enjoyed the sun. Buddies... LOL! I was able to spot Michelle riding on her bike! We're going to be celebrating her birthday tomorrow! Michelle and her ride... Peek-a-Boo! After doing a couple of cold reads, we got hungry, so we walked over to Rodney's Oyster House! I never saw him at first, but there's Jason Priestley! It was my first time here! But Kelvin's been here many a time. I like this place. We all ordered a chowder. Elizabeth and I both got their New England Clam Chowder while Kelvin had the Slapjack. We all shared 15 Raw Oysters! They were awesome, but expensive! I took Elizabeth's folding bike for a spin after our meal. I'm too fast to photograph! Fuck yeah! LOL! I picked-up a Thai Iced Tea from Urban Thai Bistro, then took it to Milestones where I ordered a Butterscotch Pot de Creme. I had fun in this neighbourhood!

No comments: