Monday 5 July 2010

Milking the Birthday

Hilda picked me up this afternoon to do a little shopping, but first she wanted to take me out for a belated-birthday lunch. There they are getting seated at the patio of the new Cactus Club on Marine Way. The Deuma Girls getting settled... Boris' wife... Carina aka Ponygirl... Cue Carina's photo shoot.
Chicken Pesto Quesadilla with Yam Fries... Gratitude Hilda!!! One Slider for Carina. It was still a little big for her. It was kind of cold outside. PBO! After lunch, we went over to the Lululemon Outlet Store to see if there was anything of interest. There's was a little boy in the shop that wanted to play with Carina! When Hilda finished her shopping, we drove over to Jericho Beach. The girls love the beaches here. Carina can't get enough of it!
A view of our surroundings...
Music on the sand...
We had a good view of downtown from here! Time to get photos of Hilda now. Hilda took a shot of Carina and sent it to Boris after with her Blackberry. The girls and their GPS... After I parted with the Deumas, I had a little scene study session with Charles! We went over a couple of scripts together and then he bought me coffee. Thanks Charles!!! Later in the evening, I met-up with the others at Boston Pizza to get our karaoke on. This time Chera and Kyle came out to celebrate my birthday! Julia, Louisa, and Jody... Julia brought out her friend, Jessica tonight. My turn on the mike. I must have sung 5 songs. Hell yeah, they've got Sticky Toffee Pudding here! "Where is the love?" For my birthday, I requested Todd to sing "Mr. Roboto"! He did such a good job too! I provided some backup dancing. Check out the video! Kyle actually got up on the mike! He sang "Bust a Move". And here's their video! Leah and Hilda came by too! Oh my goodness, I met this girl, Sabrina tonight! She has an awesome voice and she kind of looks like Jessica Simpson! Thanks for coming out you guys!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA EDWIN you are an awesome dancer!! You have been hiding! hahaha. That made me laugh so so much. Infact I am going to send you a text.

The EdRocker said...

Oooohhh, I got the text! I got the text!!! :)