Saturday 16 February 2008

Happy Birthday to Phil & Pendy!!!

A bunch of us went over to the Red Door Pan Asian Grill tonight to celebrate Phil and Pendy's birthday.Here's Pendy, one of the birthday boys opening the Red Door. A shot of our group... Phil (wearing glasses), the other birthday boy... Jason, Mike, Lindsey... When I first saw this, I thought they were the spring rolls that Rommel ordered. LOL!!! Ann and Marcelo... Rommel and Shane... Phil and Rebecca... This glass reminded me of the Brady Bunch episode when they went to Hawaii. Mike, Lindsey, and me... Rommel and Karli... Roland in between the Calizons... Some shots of our dishes... I could have used more of this one. A shot of the ladies... The Pendys... That's Donny wearing the hat. He just got back last week from visiting his brother in Taiwan! As Rebecca said, "the MONEY SHOT!" Phil's sister and her boyfriend... After our dinner, I went over to the Anza Club to see Jade, but his band already finished their sets. Oh well, there's always next time.

No comments: