Sunday 5 October 2008

One Day Left!!!

That's right, one day left before I head down to the Caribbean to do some sailing at the British Virgin Islands!!! The MOMMIETRON and I went out for lunch this afternoon, but I had to take her to Chez McDonald's. I went a little overboard at the No. 5 Orange last night. LOL!!! We went to the Kerrisdale location which had a nice patio on top. After lunch, we went for a walk and checked out the many stores and boutiques in the neighbourhood. The highlight of the afternoon: While we were riding the bus, a bee got trapped inside it. The MOMMIETRON yelled out, "There's a BEE!!!" and everyone started to freak out! LOL!!! In the evening, I met-up with some friends at the Majestic Restaurant & Lounge. We were here to watch Linda perform in her sketch comedy group which has a show at this location on the first Sunday of every month. It's called "Cocktails and Holy Water". Linda with her fiance, Jamie... A surprise, Jody came to watch her co-worker, Brandon who also happened to be in the group with Linda. Jody, me, Tom, and Marife... We shared this love seat for a bit. Musical entertainment was provided by Katie Rocks tonight. I felt like I was watching an episode of "Saturday Night Live".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have fun down south dude! i'll be flying off to wpg soon too. see you when we both are back!