Tuesday 20 January 2009

Launch Day (Day 1)

It was my first day working on this new TV series. Here's Pinky (Local Color) and Julia (Local Color) in the early morning. The line-up to sign-in... That's Bill (Keystone Extras) and Peter (In-Motion Talent) looking towards my camera. The ever experienced, Doug (Local Color) just read his paper until the line-up died down. Here I (Keystone Extras) am posing with Ceilidh who's doing make-up on this production. This holding was packed! After filming a few takes in the cold studio, I found Anelore (NC Talent Inc.) sleeping when I returned to the tent. Simon (Showbiz Management) came in to replace someone last minute. Michele (LJR Talent Inc.), Edwina (Keystone Extras), and Doug (Local Color) Posing with our wranglers, Tim and Rachael... I'm (Keystone Extras) holding up Tim's "Battlestar Galactica" toque! What a lucky guy! This was the line-up for lunch. That's Troy (Blink Management) in the blue observing the set-up... What I chose to eat... A brown-haired Christian (Def-Con -5 Talent) with Barry (Def-Con -5 Talent) in the background... Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 79 Background. Length of Call: 12 hours.

No comments: