Wednesday 29 August 2012

PNE 2012

Niloo was back at the gym yesterday and she was sporting some newly polished nails!  LOL!
Anyways, I went down to the PNE this evening...
with Todd and Tara.

Gratitude to Double T for the ticket in!!! 
The first thing we checked-out was Star Trek: The Exhibition!
I took a seat in the captain's chair, but I was feeling a little lonely,
so I invited the rest of my crew to join me.
On the bridge of Enterprise-D...
"On screen."
"Energize."

It was an interesting exhibit and worth going to, but it sucks that you can't take photographs inside with your own camera.
We were hungry, so we dropped by Sarah's family's Crepe truck for something to eat.  They've one the "Most Sustainable Booth" award for the second straight year!
Congratulations you guys!!!  :-) 
Sarah's a hot teacher too!
Thank you Beautiful!!!  :-) 
"Uncle Owen!  This R2 unit has a bad motivator!"
There... it's all better now.
Hey, this deep sea diver helmet is on the back of my watch!
That's my baby.
Looks like there's trouble here!
"Riggs, let me take him!  C'mon let me take him, please?!?" 
LOL!  I bumped into Tony, Linden, and Nina here!
There it is, Those Little Donuts!  I picked-up 5 bags for us to share.  ;-)
We finished them off at the SuperDogs show.
"Mooooo!!!" 
"Smayre?!?"
Yup.
Tara thought this chicken was pretty, so I took a shot of her.
These ones were cool too!
We also ran into Troy and his friend, Tiffany on our way out!

Fun times, you guys!!!  PNE 2012: Check!  :-) 

No comments: