Monday 22 April 2013

On Location on Union Street

This is one of my (Showbiz Management) favourite streets to cycle in Vancouver...
Union!
Looks like someone's already taking advantage of the beautiful weather.
So, if I'm (Showbiz Management) the 'Mayor of Extratown'...
Steve must be the 'Village Elliott'.  LOL!
Now that's how you do lunch.  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 40 Background.
Length of Call: 8 6/10 Hours.
Huh, so this is what Shayna's resorted to.  LOL!
I met-up with her after work and she showed me her new abode for the next few months.
Shayna in the front of the house.
Shayna in the back of the house.
Shayna inside the house.  Her uncles' definitely have style!  :-)
Later, I met-up with the MOMMIETRON to do some shopping.
There's the happy girl walking away with a new purse and a new pair of shoes!  :-)

No comments: