Thursday 16 May 2013

STING's New Pedals

They're here!
I ordered some Shimano XTR PD-M980 Race Pedals last week from Wiggle.com.  Initially, I was a little anxious to purchase this item overseas from England, but now I have total confidence shopping on this website.
These SPD pedals normally retail for $249.99 USD, but I bought them for $113.73 USD!  
Installation complete on STING.
Looks good!
I thought I'd throw in some Cinelli Bar End Plugs too.  ;-)
LOL!  I was so excited to try-out my new pedals, I fell at an intersection today because I couldn't release my foot in time.  Actually, I did it twice!  :-o
Whatever, I still continued on to meet the Popa Fatt for a ride around town.
"If you're going to wear blue tights like that you'll need to pose with my bike," I told Lila.  
Here we go!
See?  She matches!
Reverse angle...
I like this one!
Oh yeah!
Big thanks to Lila for dinner at Daikichi Sushi!!!  :-)
And look what I got from Rich and Pauline!
It's a photo album of they're destination wedding last year in Cancun!
Along with a bunch of other blown-up prints of our fun times.
They also bought me some Quinoa from Costco!

Gratitude Chanderlands!!!  :-)
On another note, looks like the Five Guys have opened-up on Robson Street.  Uh oh!

No comments: