Sunday 17 August 2014

Fun on the North Shore

Woohoo!  Checkout my actor trailer!
Hehe...
Actually, it belongs to the Sanchez Family and they've been camped here at the Capilano River RV Park for the past few days.
I love how much room the trailer has once it's expanded!  It's bigger than some of the condos in Yaletown.  ;-)
Anyways, I met them here...
and then we rendezvoused with the Deumas at JJ Bean!
After stuffing ourselves with pastries, it was time to hike Lynn Canyon!
I took them to my favourite spot.  ;-)
Group shot.
Reese led the way back.
It was time to eat, so we set-up the barbecue at Deep Cove.
I think Reese liked the Honey Doughnuts.  Haha!  You know who else enjoys them?
This guy!  Look at the size of that belly!  :-0
I finished-off the day with some cards with the 'tards.  Hehe...

Fun times you guys!!!  :-)

No comments: