Saturday 20 December 2014

Christmas Shopping & Partying

I met-up with the Deumas this afternoon at Pacific Centre.  It was raining, so we decided to stay indoors.  ;-)
I was kind of curious to see the amount of foot-traffic the Sony Store attracted at this time of the day.
Poor Sony...
Now, let's compare the amount of customers inside...
the Apple Store!
Holy smokes, right?!?
Poor, poor Sony...  ;-)
Time for some photos at Canada Place.
This area was pretty quite until we showed-up.  The Deumas started using the props, then all of a sudden a line-up started to form!  Haha!
My last stop with the family was at the Panaderia Latina Bakery.  I was hungry, so I ordered a Beef Sandwich with Avocado.  It was so good, I'm craving another one as I'm typing this entry!  :-)
In the evening, I dropped by Mike's party at his new place!
He rents this house with three other housemates.
It was so huge, we were able to watch Alex and Jodene do some ballroom dancing!
They also had an ugly sweater contest.  LOL!

Big thanks to Mike, Tyson, Elsa, and Jamie for having us over!!!  :-)
It was almost 01:00 when I left the party, but I thought it was also the perfect time to drive down to Point Roberts and pick-up some parcels.  There's a new service in place of The Letter Carrier and it's called In Out Parcel.  Because of it's automated system, you can retrieve your parcel anytime you want!  Just punch in your PIN at the terminal...
and one of these locker doors will open-up with your package in it!  It's such an awesome idea!  Of course, there was no traffic at the time.  ;-)
I got a couple of MASH Bar Ends for STING.
Who loves "Interstellar"???

THIS GUY!!!

Thanks to the Megatron, I ordered the Carhartt Weathered Duck Detroit Jacket!  It's the same jacket  Matthew McConaughey wore in the movie.  Hehe...

No comments: