Friday 20 July 2018

TCAOS (Day 47)

Mark (B-Camera Operator) and I (Lucas Talent) grabbed booth seats during the private blocking.
Kelly (On Set Costumes Supervisor) and I (Lucas Talent) were happy at the prospect of a short day!  :-)
Thanks to production, Republica Coffee Roasters stayed open and provided us with free drinks until we wrapped!
Jordan (InspirationAll), Stephanie (Make-up Assistant), and I (Lucas Talent) made sure to take advantage of that offer.  ;-)
Josiah (Lamp Operator) was pretty happy about it too!
The LX Slush Truck.
We said, "good-bye," to the SOLDIER today because he's off to work on a new feature next week.  :-(

Good luck, Randy!!!  :-)
I (Lucas Talent) put my new kicks to good use today!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 7.4 Hours.

No comments: