Saturday 13 September 2008

Mountain Spirit (Day 3)

I was back at Latimer Lake Park today to do a few re-shoots for this short film. And so was Justin... Our director, Tom and the new make-up artist, Laura... Crystal and Tom... Crystal was kind enough to give me a ride again. The weather was nice and sunny! Because no one had an electric shaver, Laura had to cut Justin's beard with a pair of small scissors to retain continuity for the shot. Etela, our wardrobe girl had to use the porta-potty in Tom's van. LOL!!! Murray was back doing special effects. This is Teja. She's here on vacation from Edmonton. She's a friend of Etela and came by to help out on set. My Haida bear tattoo reapplied... And now my forearms... Laura didn't have to much reference to go by to match my tattoos, but she did an excellent nonetheless! On set... Teja in my shot... Click here to view Laura's make-up website. She's an artist in special effects make-up and just loves the zombie flicks. LOL!!! Kloskurbeh just chillin'... I took a shot of Etela taking a shot of me. Brendan with his baby, the RED One camera... The crew enjoying a brew before they shoot. LOL!!! Oliver just had to take this shot of Brendan filming in the chair. Justin is up. Looking up... Just reviewing my lines... The girls by the lake... We were able to finish all the shots before the sun set. Thank goodness!

No comments: