Friday 12 September 2008

Twisted

I bussed out to Maple Ridge this morning to work on this feature film. Will you look who was working transport today, Hammer!!! I haven't seen this guy since I rode shotgun in his van as we drove home from Kelowna last year, after working on "Iron Road".Jessie took my order of a Breakfast Burrito at the start of our day. I met her on the set of "Dungeon Siege". Our sign-in tent... Natalie posing with a motorcycle behind her. She was nice enough to offer a few of us a ride back to Vancouver when we wrapped. This was my second day in a row working with John. Martine wore a pair of beautiful stockings today. Luis is a newbie to the industry. He's from Columbia! Josh... Martine looking tres jolie again... Stacee!!! Marlene arrived a little later to work on the second scene. Looking all business like... Sarah and Marlene took photos of each other in their nurse outfits. Martine's hairdo... Here's Peter wrapping us out. He used to background with us, but now he's wrangling. Type of Call: 21 Background. Length of Call: 5 hours.

No comments: