Thursday, 2 April 2009

Clash of the Titans (Day 1)

Breakfast in the evening? Giorgio (Local Color) brought his little entertainment system for all of us to enjoy. Rob (Showbiz Management) and Nicole (Keystone Extras)... I (Keystone Extras) totally remembered that Mike wore this shirt in a previous episode of this show.
See, this photo of Mike (Showbiz Management) was taken last year back in July.
"I (Keystone Extras) don't like your hair, Nicole (Keystone Extras)!!!" Marie (Showbiz Management) and her hair... "Hey Manny (Showbiz Management)!" "How you doing?" A greeting a la Jean-Claude Van Damme... Willa (Local Color) all bloody... In between stand-in, Troy (Blink Management) and 3rd assistant director, Jenna... Willa (Local Color) looked like those scary chics in Japanese horror films. Andre (Showbiz Management) back in business... This guy's been absent from background for years! Our holding in the Isis stage... I (Keystone Extras) took some time off my busy schedule to read. Olivia (Golden Empire Talent) and Laurie (Urban Casting Inc.) were some of the injured folk. A tighter shot of the two... I can honestly say this was the first time I've tried Beef Wellington! Later in the evening, they kept 10 of us and wrapped the rest.  Some of my co-workers found a way to sleep during the downtime.  Production: Click the entry's title.  Type of Call: 25 Background.  Length of Call: 12 hours.

No comments: