Wednesday 29 April 2009

A Mid-Afternoon Booking

I was at Bridge Studios today for a little mid-afternoon booking. "Defying Gravity" or "Stargate: Universe", make up your mind. This is the new look of our holding tent and I like it! That me (Keystone Extraswalking towards the Costumes Department. (Keystone Extrasgot my necktie from Suzanne, so I'm heading back to holding. Phoenix (Keystone Extrasmaxin' and relaxin'... Because there were so few of us, Paula looked after us. Peter (Local Colorenjoying a snack as we wait to get called in... I'm (Keystone Extraseating a muffin here. Nadine (Keystone Extrasis eating one too. Make-up artist, Ceilidh! Later in the day, they fed us some burgers from the grill! Here's Phoenix (Keystone Extraswith his burger and all it's fixins.  Production: Click the entry's title.  Type of Call: 8 Background.  Length of Call: 5 hours.

2 comments:

morjana said...

Hi, Ed.

Thank you again for sharing your photos.

Boy, those orange jumpsuits on Defying Gravity are ... orange!

Best wishes!

The EdRocker said...

I know, eh? The AS-Cans have to wear them. I like to call them ASS-Candi. LOL!!!