Monday 10 May 2010

The Cyclist

Now this is funny. As I was walking through the Broadway & Commercial Skytrain Station this morning, I started to relive the moment of crossing the Sun Run's finish line yesterday. I went downstairs to wait for another train and as I turned to my right... Who do I see?!? My running mate, Chera!!! Awesome. At work now with Chris (Showbiz Management)... I haven't been on set with him for so long! Our wrangler, Brynn and me (Keystone Extras), the cyclist... Louisa (Showbiz Management) found time to do her taxes this morning. Olivani (LJR Talent Inc.) with the results of his crafty raid... Christl's (Boss Management) another one I (Keystone Extras) haven't worked with in awhile! LOL! We both have something in our mouths here. Lunch was good. The Return of Lee (Keystone Extras)... Black is Back!!! Production:Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 25 Background. Length of Call: 5 1/2 hours.

No comments: