Monday 4 July 2011

Running It Off

Look! The MOMMIETRON got her third pair of eyeglasses delivered to her today! I only had to pay Cleary Contacts for the shipping because the frame and the lenses were free through a special Canada Day offer! Since she was away last weekend, the MOMMIETRON decided to take me out this afternoon. I got another birthday freebie, but this time at IHOP. The Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity Combo was on them today!
Thanks for coming out, Mom!!! Later in the evening, I tried running off all the food I ate in the past few days with a jog around Stanley Park with Lila and Fatty. It was a beautiful day to do it too! It sure beats the treadmill at the gym. Although, I did go to the gym after to shower-off. ;-) I have to admit, it's one of the better parts of the day for me. LOL!
Thanks for the Protein Shake, Popa Fett!!!

No comments: