Tuesday 15 January 2013

JJ Bean & The Afghan Horsemen

After the gym, I made my way down to the Marine Building.  I don't know why, but I've always loved the name of this street.  ;-)
It's the grand opening week of the new JJ Bean location here!
Kenji came down from his work to meet me!
It's a lovely place.  That's what I love about these guys, each location is unique in its design!
Yay, I got a free drink flyer from Kenji!

Thanks Brother!!!  :-) 
LOL!  I ran into Rob here, so I asked him to pose with me in front of this vintage record player.
It actually works!
I reloaded the card that Shayna and Justine gave me with $50, but because of a grand opening special, I got an extra 30% more!  I love this card!!!
In the evening, it was horsie time!
I met-up with Todd and Tara at the Afghan Horsemen Restaurant.
It's been awhile since I've last eaten here that I almost forgot how much food they give you!
This was the aftermath of the Horsemen Platter.  LOL!
I ordered some Ice Cream to top it all off.  What a great place!

I'm sleepy now.  :-)

No comments: