Saturday 23 November 2013

On Location at Finch's

Together again with Tiffani!
Darlene, my photog.  LOL!
She's pretty good.
The BC Permanent Building...  I've always wondered how this place looked inside.
First I had to bust into a vault.
It was a little tricky,
so I got some help from Darlene.
Jackpot!
Open Sesame.
This door is pretty old!
Designed and built by J & J Taylor.
Oh my goodness, look at that skylight!
This place is fucken beautiful!
Pretty cool for a holding/lunch room, eh?  It's actually up for sale!
That's all stained-glass!
The double-chin pose.
Darlene and I checked the upstairs.
There were more stained-glass windows,
designs of some of the Canadian provinces!
Saskatchewan
Manitoba
New Brunswick
Ontario, Quebec,
and Prince Edward Island.
Hey, I was born in this province!
This dumbass kept his baby in the cold for more than an hour by countlessly circling the intersection where we were filming.  He eventually left after he got enough photos of our film set.

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 22 Background.
Length of Call: 8 4/10 Hours.

No comments: