Wednesday 20 November 2013

The Punk Rockers

YES!!!  Finch's has a second location and it's on the corner of East Georgia Street & Jackson Avenue.  I dropped by here for lunch before going to work today.
Their address is: 501 East Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC.
This one is called Finch's Market though.
It has everything the original location offers and more!  But of course, I ordered their Pear Baguette Sandwich.  Hehe...
After I was done eating, I walked a couple blocks down to Crew Park.  Our holding was in the auditorium of this high school.
And look, I finally got a chance to work with my Billie Bear!!!  :-)
Together again with my fellow baldie Greg.
Billie looks so smart with her glasses on.
Greg met Miranda for the first time.
Man, I haven't seen Chris since "Godzilla"!
Oh, look at this Bobo!
I wandered the halls of this school and found the Chamberlands' grad photos!
LOL!
This is probably where Rich got bullied for his lunch money back in the day.  LOL!
Whoops!  I guess you've figured out by now the name of this high school.  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 117 Background.
Length of Call: 6 4/10 Hours.

No comments: