Monday 21 September 2015

The Sun Returns

The weather was beautiful once again, so the MOMMIETRON and I took Gus to Granville Island before doing my laundry.
Gus got so excited when Mom came back from the washroom.
Haha!  :-)
Just chillin' with some coffee and treats.
Gus listened to a little music.
We also paid a visit to Pauline at the Rogers' Chocolates Store!
My Akubra has become quite useful these days.
Original Gangstas...
Straight Outta East Van!  Hehe...
I eventually did my laundry and when I finished, we took Gus for a swim.
I think he found the water a little cold because he didn't really want to spend to much time here.
"Are you coming?" he asked.  LOL!
Late in the afternoon, Gus and I drove over to Yaletown...
to meet Kelvin for Happy Hour at Wild Tale Coastal Grill!  Their Lobster Poutine was really good!
Gus was such a good boy and waited close by.  He did get a lot of attention from the staff though.  :-)
I ordered Todd's Banana Cream Pie for dessert!
Someone special dropped by for a quick visit after she got wrapped from set!  :-)

No comments: