Friday 16 February 2018

The Good Doctor (Day 34)

Here's Jonathan, our Properties guy!  :-)
(Lucas Talent) got a bunch of investment advice from Gayan (Dallas Talent) today.  ;-)
Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 10 Background.
Length of Call: 2.5 Hours.
Look what I saw when I got dropped-off at Crew Park!
I've always loved Remote Controlled Model Planes as a kid, so it certainly was a pleasure to watch the owner fly it before I left!  :-)
In the evening, I saw Bumblebee.  She was a wet pussy because her mom washed her after she pissed all over the floor.  LOL!
Once Yuko arrived, we all went to Amici Miei for dinner.  It was a great recommendation from Parry Bobo!  ;-)
I finished-off my evening with the girls with dessert at True Confections.  :-)

Thanks for the cheesecake, Yuko!!!  :-)

No comments: