Tuesday 27 February 2018

The Good Doctor (Day 36)

Here's a blast from the past, Starky!  He's back from the Island now and PAing, until he can get into the Gripping.  :-)
Glenn (Local Color) is a doctor on this production!?!
It was my (Lucas Talent) last day of the season for this show and what a great production it's been.  Let's hope they get the next season up and running soon!  ;-)
Our wrangler, Andrew gave thanks to this morning's group of BGers before wrapping us.  He's such a cool dude!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 72 Background.
Length of Call: Hours.
Since I got wrapped early, I went for a swim and then met-up with Paula...
at Jinya!  :-)
After our meal, we went for lattes at Honolulu Coffee.
DQ was mad because he didn't get any ramen.  Haha!
Group shot on timer.  LOL!
I ended my night playing Scythe with Tarun and friends!  :-)

No comments: