Tuesday 13 March 2018

June's First Job!!!

Awww...  Maybe it was too early for June (Lucas Talent) because she fell asleep on my arm as I (Lucas Talent) was filling-out my voucher this morning.  
Who's behind the goalie mask?!?
It was Annabel (Showbiz Management)!  She was booked with her bike, but didn't have the proper helmet, so she improvised.  Hehe...
Looks like June (Lucas Talent) gained a new fan.
Annabel (Showbiz Management) absolutely fell in love with her!  :-)
"June, are you ready to go to set?" I asked.
"Yes, Father.  I will gladly fulfill my obligation to this production," she replied.  ;-)
She (Lucas Talent) was ready to rock...
and sported all her bling!
Back to Ones...  ;-)
(Lucas Talent) was so proud of my Baby June (Lucas Talent).  She finished the day with flying colours and everybody loved her!

Big thanks to Jennifer and Doreen for the booking!!!  ;-)

Congratulations June!!!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 40 Background.
Length of Call: Hours.

No comments: