Saturday 17 March 2018

Science!!!

Here it is, one of the lightsaber props used by Mark Hamill in "Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back"! :-)
I went to Science World this afternoon...
with the Deumas to check it out.  It was on display at The Science of Ripley's Believe It or Not section.
"Impressive, most impressive."
And here's where the original prop came from,
the Graflex Flashtube!  I love how many so-called experts claim this prop is a fake.  They probably think there was only one Lassie used in all those dog movies too.  ;-)
Now, who would actually use this chair?
Oh, I guess maybe this guy!  I'm at BJ level to this guy!?!  LOL!
We went downstairs where Hilda powered the Hamster Wheel!
Before leaving, I tried spinning a plate.  Haha!
We were all hungry,
so walked over to Honey Salt...
at the new Parq Vancouver for a late lunch!  :-)
In the evening, more science at Jason and Carol's place!
I brought Terraforming Mars and taught everyone how to play it because I just had to get my fix this weekend.  ;-)
As you can see, they all did quite well!  :-)

Gratitude to Jason & Carol for hosting!!!

No comments: