Wednesday 12 December 2018

TCAOS (Day 130)

I had a mid-afternoon start today, so I was able to pick-up my new business expense!  ;-)
Today was our last shoot day in Cloverdale for the season.  :-(
My people, the Background Performers!  :-)
Schiva's (Background Coordinator) been in charge of them for the whole season.
Aaron (Gaffer) is the whole reason I (Lucas Talent) could afford my business expense.  ;-)
He was the one that recommended production to hire me (Lucas Talent).  :-)
Cory (1st Assistant Director), Rob (Director/Supervising Producer), and Mark (B-Camera Operator) start to talk shots.
Time to rock!
TJ's (Background Costumer) been responsible for dressing all of our Background Performers.  
(Lucas Talent) need to schedule a dentist appointment after our show's done.  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 7.8 Hours.

No comments: