Friday 21 December 2018

TCAOS (Day 138)

Finally, our cast and crew photo, on our last day of filming no less!  This almost didn't happen if it weren't for the efforts that Chuck (Grip) and I (Lucas Talent) put in today.  Yesterday, I confided to Chuck that I was a little disappointed that we didn't get a crew photo for our first year of production.  He responded, "Well, fuck!  Let's do it on our own!  We'll schedule it tomorrow during lunch, five minutes before we have to go back to work."  And that's what we did!  I chose the venue and we spread the word around the studio.  The following morning, I spoke to construction to keep a couple of the entrances open to the Grand Hall.  During our lunch break, Chuck and Ben (Grip) positioned the chandeliers properly and I cleared the floor of any furniture while Kevin (Visual Effects) set-up his camera.  Even though we're missing half of our cast and crew due to scheduling, I think the result of our efforts was quite fruitful!  :-)
It was only when they had me (Lucas Talent) stand-in for Lucy's character, that I started to work full-time on this production.  ;-)
Indeed, it has been an absolute pleasure working alongside with Christine (Local Color), a true professional!  :-)
I just couldn't pass-up a chance to take a photo of Toby (Construction) with this lighting.  It was very fitting.  Haha!
Our final day was starting to wind down with a move to our last scene.
(Lucas Talent) went blonde for one more time this year.  ;-)
My second home looks so empty now.  :-(

Congratulations to our awesome cast and crew for a job well done!!!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 13.5 Hours.

No comments: