Saturday 24 November 2012

Happy Birthday Michelle!!!

A bunch of us were down at the Bimini Public House to celebrate Michelle's birthday!
Crystal, Youssef, and Ryane on the other side of the table...
Michelle and I were sad because...
Alex (brother from another mother) called-in sick tonight.  :-(
Kristin knows Alex too, so we kept texting him photos of us partying.  LOL!
Fuck yeah!  Here comes the cake that Crystal baked!
LOL!
"Now that we're Facebook friends, I'll see all the photos you're taking!" she said.
"Cut it, baby!"
Taking it from behind...
Ryane and cake...  I loved her stories!  ;-)
I'm going to Michelle's parties more often.  ;-)
Kristin and Kim met each other in South America and have remained friends ever since!
Blurry...
Blurry with Brie this time...

"Do you have James' number?  I need to find my purse." asked Brie (who randomly sat beside us).
I turned to Kristin and asked, "Who the fuck is James?!?"
She replied, "I don't know," and we laughed!  LOL!
Happy Birthday Michelle!!!  :-) 

Thanks for the invite.

No comments: