Wednesday 14 November 2012

On Location at Mosquito Creek Marina

One of the things you can look forward to from an early call time is... 
breakfast.  Steak & Eggs this morning!  :-)
On set with Steve (Showbiz Management), Paul, and Willa (Showbiz Management)...
I never knew there were so many houseboats at Mosquito Creek!
I can see downtown from here!
Surprise!  Rita (who I know from yoga), was our locations liaison!
Our holding was in this little diner.
It turned out to be a pretty nice day!
Seriously, who brought out the sun?!?
Because I was working today, I missed Troy's last yoga class before he leaves for his retreat in Bali.
I (Showbiz Management) was sad,
but then I (Showbiz Management) was happy again because I was working with Greg (Showbiz Management) today!  We haven't been on set together for quite some time.
Look who else was nearby, Shanti!  I (Showbiz Management) didn't know RED Management had their office around here!
Once the sun went down, we were wrapped!
Last night, Michele reminded me I'd be close to Sweet Carrie's Dessert Shop for some Pavlova!  Of course, I had to indulge before going home.  ;-)
I snapped one last shot before catching the SeaBus back.  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 10 Background.
Length of Call: 9 7/10 Hours.

No comments: