Sunday 3 March 2013

Shellaine & Ron's Wedding (Day 7)

The day after...

I ordered some room service for breakfast.
I thought I'd go down and play some volleyball.
Oh boy, Emily is playing too!



Still windy.  :-(
Galavasana aka Flying Pigeon Pose...
Koundinyasana...
Oh my goodness!
Do you see what I see?!?
PBOs at the Hyatt Regency!
This is what the Brazilians mean...
by 'Popozuda'.  ;-)
Well, the sun's gone.  Time to eat!
LOL!  I ran into Mel and Bert at the Seaside Grill.
The Beef Tenderloin is really good here!

Later in the evening, we had dinner at Himitsu.

We just ordered as much as we could because it was all so good!

While strolling through the lobby, we ran into Benny and Emily!
Emily is my favourite resort employee and I made sure to put that down on the hotel's survey.  ;-)
Niece and auntie...
Smiling with Racquel...
Chillin' in the lobby...
I can't wait to blow this popsicle stand.

No comments: