Monday 18 March 2013

The Gangbangers (Day 1)

It may have been sunny today, but man was it chilly!  LOL!  Vanessa (In-Motion) was the only girl amongst us men.
Yay, I (Showbiz Management) got to work with Mike today!
Oh man, here's a face I haven't seen in awhile, Brandon (In-Motion)!
Troy (Showbiz Management) booked a stand-in gig on this pilot.
Justin (InspirationAll) and David (Reel Athletes)...
Hey, this crane used to belong on the Battlestar Galactica!
At first, my agent thought I was booked as an Asian Acid Rock DJ, but that role went to Jackie (InspirationAll).
Instead, I (Showbiz Management) got to be this!  Fuck yeah!!!  I had so much fun on this set, I didn't want the day to end!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 35 Background.
Length of Call: 14 2/10 Hours.

No comments: