Tuesday 25 February 2014

Dine & Climb

Megatron infiltrated the Olympic Village today!
Actually, she and I decided to have dinner at the Craft Beer Market which is located inside the Vancouver Salt Building.  As you can see in this photo, they have more than a 100 beer on tap!
Introducing Victoria, the Office Manager of this location.  She came all the way from Edmonton to open-up this place!  I met her last week when Kelvin and I had lunch here.  :-)
Megan ordered their Grilled Veggie Burger...
and I opted for the Dark Beer Braised Beef Brisket!  Those are Fried Onion Petals on top and a Fruli Float doing background, if you're wondering.  Absolutely delicious!
For dessert, we split a Dark Chocolate Brownie.  Woohoo!!!  The Craft Beer Market has quickly become one of my favourite spots to eat in Vancouver.  The service and the atmosphere here are just great!  :-)
After our meal, Nick met-up with us and we drove over to The Hive Bouldering Gym.
This indoor rock climbing gym was only a few blocks away, but I never knew this place even existed!
There go Megan and Nick!  I think I'll try this out the next time it rains.  Hehe...

No comments: