Thursday 6 February 2014

MOMO's First Job of the Year!

Woohoo!  MOMO and I got booked for work together today!
It was Minus 8 Degrees Celsius this morning!
No problemo because we're prepared.  ;-)
After we finished shooting at our first location, I rode over to JJ Bean (Railway) and grabbed a Mocha.  It was my first time visiting this location!
Our second stop: Gastown.
Fart Babies Reunited!  Melody (Local Color) was part of the second group that joined us in the afternoon.  :-)
Meet Jen (Hollywood North Extras).  She's one pretty momma of three!  :-)
"Nooo, I don't want to go home yet!"
I (JR Talent) was having so much fun with Amy and Tim today, I didn't want to leave.  Check it out.  My bag and Tim's jacket match!  LOL!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 25 Background.
Length of Call: 10 Hours.

No comments: