Saturday 1 February 2014

Brunch, Dogs, and Mystery

So Nick and I finally got a seat for brunch today at the Twisted Fork Bistro!  It's usually a 45 minute wait, so I had to drop-in earlier to put my name on their list.  ;-)
That's my awesome Banana Stuffed Brioche French Toast!

Gratitude Niko!!!  :-)
Later in the afternoon, I took Gus for a walk to meet the Popa Fatt at the Greenhorn!
Ohhh, look at that face.  :-)
Here's another type of dog.  I went over to Kelly's place tonight for Emmett's murder mystery birthday party!
Oh look, it's Charlie!
While I was eating some goodies, Megan texted me a photo of Gus all tired and sleepy.
Kelly broke-out the cake after the mystery was solved!
Emmett's a teenager now.
"What time is it Charlie?"
"It's time for bed Dawg," he replied.  LOL!

Thanks for all the fun Kelly!!!  :-)

No comments: