Tuesday 4 November 2014

Tuesday Sun

Guess who slept over last night!
Gus came along with the MOMMIETRON and I to the advanced poll at the Killarney Community Centre this afternoon.  Mom's kind of posing like an anime character in this one.  LOL!
After all the voting, we drove over to the local JJ Bean for something to eat.
The MOMMIETRON wanted to do some shopping on her own, so I took Gus to Memorial South Park.
Looks like they've added a few improvements to this park like this artificial turf field!
A meeting of the minds.
In the evening, Megan and Alex picked me up and we drove down to Gudrun in Steveston for another birthday dinner.
I was surprised to find out that Linda actually works here!
More friends arrived: Caroline, Heidi, and Devon.  It turns out that Megan recently met Caroline and her husband, Devon at Heidi's party a few weeks ago.  What's funny is that I've known Caroline and Devon since the mid '90s when Devon and Christian were in a band called Automatic Slim!  Add to that, Megan actually crossed paths with the couple years ago (but never met) when I brought her to Christian and Marife's wedding.  It sure is a small world.  LOL!  :-)

No comments: