Tuesday 27 January 2015

Naturally Super (Day 2)

It was good to see Jason (Boss Management Inc.) and Nicole (Local Color) this morning!  :-)
"Background is travelling."
Together again with the OGs: Ari (Local Color) and Dale (Local Color).
"Whose radio is that Nicole (Local Color)?" 
"Oh, it's Iliana's!"  She was our hot Production Assistant.  ;-)
Nicole (Local Color) wanted to get a selfie with me (Lucas Talent), so I obliged her.  LOL!
We had Lemon Grass Chicken for lunch!  :-)
My teeth stayed for the second wave of background which included Dave.
Friends on and off the ice, if it weren't for Johnny (1st Assistant Director) I (Lucas Talent) would have had a 4 hour day.  Thanks to him I got some good overtime!  It's not what you know, it's who you pass the puck to.  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 19 Background.
Length of Call: 12 2/10 Hours.

No comments: