Wednesday 21 January 2015

Sans Magicland (Day 3)

After my workout this afternoon, I finally had a chance to drop by the second location of the Momento Coffee House...
and see Sophie and her family!
I love how they decorated this place.
This is the second floor.
The view from the stairs...
Very nice!
I ordered a Mocha of course.  ;-)
The sisters: Natalie and Sophie.
This barista is an artist!  ;-)

Merci Sophie!!!  :-)
My first day of work this year had finally come!
"Oh what red lips you have Caroline (Lucas Talent)!"
As you can see, I (Lucas Talent) shaved-off my beard and I got to work with Lauren (Lucas Talent) again!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 15 Background.
Length of Call: 4 1/2 Hours.
After we wrapped, I went for a second workout.  When I was done, I ran into Teresa at the Body Energy Club in the City Square Shopping Centre!
She said they're actually opening a location in Los Angeles!

Cray Cray!!!

No comments: