Tuesday 20 January 2015

Gus Goes to Granville Island

I took Gus to Granville Island this morning,
but I wasn't alone.  The MOMMIETRON joined me this time!
Since the MOMMIETRON and I had something to eat, it was only fair to get some treats for Gus.  He basically led us to Woofles & Meowz!  ;-)
It was quite the beautiful day!
We enjoyed walking our good boy here.
He led the way along the boardwalk...
as we followed.  Hehe...
LOL!  I was trying to get a shot of Gus alone, but she wanted to get in on the action.
Apparently, this is the best time to come.  It's not as busy and everything is fresh, especially the baked goods!  ;-)
As we continued along the perimeter, we bumped into Troy (one of my favourite yoga instructors at the Steve Nash Sports Club)!   We left the peninsula soon after to do some laundry and shopping.
When we were done, we walked Gus up to Megan's office to do the drop.
She always jokes how he gets depressed whenever I leave him,
but how do you think we feel?  :-(
Oh, and look what we picked-up today!  ;-)

No comments: