Saturday 28 February 2015

Bows & Arrows, Board Games, and Extras!

With this new aquarium, it's easier to take photos of Mr. Bluenose because it's cover is equipped with a light.
He kind of reminds me of a spaceship!  ;-)
This afternoon, I bumped into Dan, Leanne, and the kids when I went down to the 6Pack Indoor Beach!
They were here to celebrate a birthday...
while I played Archery Tag with the big kids!

Gratitude to Greg for organizing our session!!!  :-)
After our session, most of us went over to Sue's place to play...
some board games!

Big thanks to Sue for having us over and ordering pizza!!!  :-)
Finally in the late evening, I drove-up to Edan's Going Away/Birthday Party!
It seems Parry Bobo caught me on the move!  Hehe...
Sarah tried to give the Raptor some hair.  LOL!
I smooched the cutie as much as I could because she's moving to Toronto a month from now!
This party would not be possible if it weren't for Edan's good friend, Diane.  She spent all day preparing a feast for the hungry BG!  Hehe...  ;-)

Many thanks to Diane (our hostess with the mostest) for having us over tonight!!!  :-)
And yes, I got home safe and sound.  ;-)

No comments: