Thursday 26 February 2015

Thursday Runaround

Looks like Mr. Bluenose is digging his new home!  I pulled the switch on him yesterday.  ;-)
After the MOMMIETRON's follow-up appointment with the eye doctor, we drove over to Oakridge Centre and...
grabbed a bite at White Spot before doing some groceries.
In the late afternoon, I met-up with Kelvin at the Steel Toad Brewpub & Dining Hall.  It's been awhile since I've had a beer and I've come to a realization, beer makes my shit stink.  LOL!  Their Happy Hour Special of Pizza & Beer for $11 is really good!  :-)
After our meal, we went over to the UBCP/ACTRA meeting at the Four Seasons Hotel.
We heard more details of the upcoming UBCP/ACTRA BCMPA Ratification Vote for the Memorandum of Agreement for the BCMPA.  I don't like it, but you should take a look and decide for yourself.

http://www.ubcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2015-2018-BCMPA-Memorandum-of-Agreement.pdf

No comments: