Wednesday 11 February 2015

Entering with Force (Day 2)

The same crew was back again this morning!
Laurie (Showbiz Management) received a morning massage from Martin.
Deborah (Local Color) posed with this colourful backdrop.
I'm (Lucas Talent) all business, baby!
But sometimes I (Lucas Talent) let loose to have fun.  :-)
This is Parry Bobo's (Showbiz Management) new phone!
Diane (Local Color) helped Deb (Local Color) open-up a Facebook account.  Haha!
It's Jojo's (Showbiz Management) turn now.
"Zip me up women.  It's cold out there!"  LOL!
Entering sleep mode.
Looks like Ann (Showbiz Management) commandeered my iPhone...
because her new phone doesn't have a camera.  ;-)
Still sleeping.
Jojo's (Showbiz Management) uses another technique.
This is what I came home to tonight.  LOL!  The Deumas are letting me stay over for a couple nights, so I can save on gas.  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 10 Background.
Length of Call: 12 4/10 Hours.

No comments: