Sunday 2 August 2015

2015 Vancouver Pride Parade

I met-up with Angela this afternoon...
to watch this year's Pride Parade!
Those colourful dudes remind me of those sentinels from "The Matrix".  ;-)
Big thanks to Ashleigh and James for letting us watch from above!!!
The weather was perfect again!
Yeah, the condom truck!
The Celebrities float.
Here comes the Global BC News float!
I love this crew!
Safeway had the biggest and best flag!
Another good turn-out this year!
Sin City!
Cactus Club Cafe had a good one too!
More people arrived to the apartment.
Here come the political parties.
The New Democratic Party.
It's an orange crush.
Clean Sober and Proud!
That's Justin Trudeau in the blue shirt leading the Liberal Party!
And that's Diane in green!
That's one long walk in stilts!
Uh oh...
Looks like this is the end.  :-(
Yup.
Oh well, that was fun!
After the show, Angela and I grabbed something to eat at Milestones.
I also ordered a Bellini!
And another!  LOL!
Then we used our poor man's pass...
to go for a swim...
at the Second Beach Pool!
When we were done swimming, we bought some ice cream from the Marble Slab Creamery where I spotted some sexy legs!  ;-)

No comments: