Saturday 22 August 2015

Fun After Work

I could see the giant Slip 'N Slide all the way from CRAB Park!
Apparently, Gus was there to witness all the fun with his mommy.
Megan sent me these photos of Slide the City which took place along Lonsdale Avenue.
It's so fucken awesome!  Hopefully, I can attend this event next year because tickets sold out fast!
www.slidethecity.com
Anyways, I drove over to the Red Truck Beer Company after I got wrapped.
They have a restaurant at their brewery,
so I met-up with Rich for a bite to eat!
It's so cool in here!
Check out the sinks in their washroom!
It's like a kid's dream come true.
They got me!  I didn't leave empty handed.  LOL!
The Bobo and I went over Rogers Chocolates at Granville Island...
to see his Brown Sugar!  Pauline's in charge of this place now.

Thank you Brown Sugar for the sugar!!!  :-)
Before heading home, I passed by a commercial set to say, "hi," to Heidi...
and her mom, Yuko!  :-)
And will you look at this?  Julia was wrangling!  I haven't seen her in years, but it looks like she and Peter have been gettin' busy.  ;-)

No comments: