Monday 17 August 2015

North Shore Monday

Gus and I did a little shopping with Sara in the early afternoon.
In the mid-afternoon, Megan took us on a run through the LSCR.
Along the way, Gus went for a swim!
This location is a bit of a local secret.  ;-)
Then she showed us an old mineshaft!
There really wasn't anything to be afraid of inside, but I did spot a really big spider though!  :-O
Megan's silhouette at the end of the tunnel.
"I can smell you!"  ;-)
Time to rest.
In the evening, I went out for dinner with Megan's family at the Golden Pearl Chinese Restaurant.
I finally met Paige!
She's the daughter of Brie and Mike.
I dig this baby...
because she's happy and chill.
Turns out this dinner was a surprise birthday party for Candice (Megan's cousin)!
She's in town for the summer from New Zealand!
Happy Birthday Candice!!!  :-)

No comments: